Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Amazing Love

I'm always amazed.  


I just don't know how He does it (and that's the point isn't it, really?) but I'm amazed every time.

I am so thankful for God's goodness.  The way He continues to be patient with me and forgiving.  Even eagerly calling me back and lovingly "chiding" me.  Giving me encouragement when I am weak.  Extending grace and mercy. 


I never thought my life would be so filled with God.  That I would speak to Him so often (and still not often enough) and that I would be so hungry for His Word and His presence.  How amazing is He that He fills us with those desires?!  

Today has been a day that is filled with rejoicing.  Last night, my small group Bible study had a wonderful time of prayer together over two of the ladies specifically. What a treasure to know and love these ladies.  What a blessing to help ease their burdens by praying.  


Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment