Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I've been hesitant to write.  It just doesn't seem like the words coming from this heart are happy or joyful.  I'm constantly wrestling with thoughts that are bleak and despairing intermingled with those of praise for the God who is faithful in not allowing us to be consumed.  It' such a season of dryness.  I'm thankful though, knowing all the while He is at work AND He is growing me.  Bringing up a garden from dry ground. 

With all that in mind....I'll move on to Two Thoughts for a Tuesday!


#1.  I'm ready for fall.  I'm ready for crisp, cool night breezes, apple cider, falling leaves and the anticipation of the Thanksgiving and Christmas season.  If there were a place that was "fall" all season long, I'd TOTALLY live there! 

#2.  I am confident that deliverance in some way, shape, or form is on its way.  That even if I am not delivered in the way I feel is best, God will restore to me a fresh spirit.  He is teaching me to lean.  I am fully aware of my absolute, utter need of Him.  So thankful for the lessons He gives that are taught with love!

Don't forget to mute the player at bottom of blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment