Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Relating...

I seem to relate so well to David (of Biblical fame!).  I can definitely understand the ups and downs of his emotions.  What a blessing to be able to follow him and his life through Scripture!  One thing I can attest to is that God is never boring.  Never bland.  Never so-so.  I may go through periods where I am, but He never fails to be amazing.


I just finished a book by Gary Thomas (one of my favorite authors!!) called "Thirsting for God".  It is one incredible read!  It is such great encouragement and refreshment for this walk with the Lord that I am on.  I highly recommend it.


Now I am beginning a Beth Moore study that will take me through the summer.  It is her "Breaking Free" study.  I am ambivalent as I have just been wading through a time of intense faith scrutiny and this promises to be every bit as intense.  But I trust the Author, the author, and the ladies who will be joining me in this.


More later on our first lesson but for now, blessings to you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment