Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Two Thoughts for a Tuesday...

I was having lunch with a special lady friend today.  We were tossing around ideas about blogging.  I am SO new at this thing and she is quite the "old pro" having been at it for over 3 years now...so one of our ideas was this:  A random "Two Thoughts for a Tuesday".

Since today happens to be a Tuesday, let's try this out, shall we?

Random thought number 1. 

I love, love, LOVE being a mom.  Nothing is better!  I have had this calling on my life since I was very little.  I remember the thoughts of wanting to grow up, get married, have babies, and stay at home with them.  The last ten years have been my dream come true.  It is a noble profession, the investment is huge but the payoff is beyond the ability to quantify.  I do not regret one year of being home with my children.  I'm so thankful my husband and I made the decision for me to stay home.  Being a mother to my children is EVERYTHING. 

Random thought number 2: 

What does the LORD require of you?
To act justly and to love mercy 
and to walk humbly with your God.
Micah 6:8

No comments:

Post a Comment