Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Time for Two Thoughts!

It's Tuesday AGAIN!  How can that be?  The weekend simply dashes by without so much as a "hello" any more....

Well, then, on to the thoughts for this day.

1.  I find it quite interesting (annoying, ironic, lame) that I can always think of the most terrifically awesome things to write about while I'm lying in bed but can't think of one stinking thing while I am sitting right here at the computer.  Writer's block?  I don't know that I'd call it that, I'm not a writer!  Sometimes though, my mind feels all jumbled and I can't keep straight all the things I want to remember or say.  Ah well, such is the way it is when you have only so much space in your brain and too many things needing to occupy said space!

2.  I'm listening to the "whir" of our food saver machine as my husband makes his "paleo" packs to prepare for his long, extended days away in the field.  I really don't enjoy this part of his service in the military!  He has been in over 20 years and is a captain, and while I am incredibly proud of him and his commitment and service, it all comes at a price.  But really, when IS the most convenient time for your spouse to be away?  Well, never!  Anyway, soldier on.  :-)

Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment