Sunday, April 3, 2011

Glorified

The process of allowing God to be glorified in my life is difficult at best.  As I thought of those words this evening, while worshiping with all of Horizon, I was overwhelmed by what that means.  

Death.

Death to self and how I want it to be.  What I want it to look like.  It's about what God wants my life to look like.  I really do want Him to be glorified, but that means making choices that don't usually jive with how I feel and how I want to respond.  But slowly, slowly (all on my part!) He is teaching me to WANT to want to make the right choices.  The choices He has for me.  And the amazing thing about all of this?  When I finally release it, finally let go, finally trust Him to do the great thing I know He's going to do with whatever it is I'm struggling with, He amazes me.  Blows me away.  

And I'm always surprised.  Go figure.  Guess it's a good thing to never stop being amazed, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment