Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Sweetness of God

I saw this blog post via a friend.  LOVE IT.  Cannot, absolutely canNOT say it any better than this.  So, so thankful to my wonderful husband for allowing me to (and wanting me to even!) stay home with my babes.  I have two older children that I was unable to stay home with in their younger years.  I've been SO gifted to have spent my younger two children's lives at home with them.  And another cool thing?!  Just the other day, my husband said to me:  " I find that I still want you to be home when our children come home from school.  I still don't want you working outside the home."  YAY!  Blessing upon blessing heaped upon this mother's heart!

Now to really live out God's calling upon my heart.

Wife.
Mother.
God-fearing woman.

My assignment does not meet up with my ability but God CAN.  And God WILL.  He equips those who seek His calling.  He is changing me-daily.  Sometimes I don't find it so pleasant.  (I mean seriously, have you been following this blog or what?!)  But His grace is sufficient and He is so good.  I'm thankful for His patience and His mercy.  He is whittling away the outer layers that hide the "me" He is revealing underneath.  I do like her better.  Hopefully, she is beginning to look a lot more like Him.  :-)

~Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment