Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday Joy

Notes of love from a praying friend, sweet pictures drawn by her children, individual scripture messages to carry around with me, my "Thankfulness" journal, Bible opened to a very well read chapter in Psalms, phone calls from two other praying friends, and lunch with a friend who's on her way home from her visit here to Indiana.

So thankful for the way God romances me.  He loves my heart and my soul and longs to sweep me off my feet.  It's time to simply fall into it and let Him whisk me away to that place of comfort, healing, restoration, and joy.


This would be the sofrito once it is all ready to be poured into container(s) to freeze.  Not quite the best looking stuff, eh?  But the smell IS wonderful and the flavor it packs....woohoo!  I can look at it long enough for that.  Happy enjoyment!

No comments:

Post a Comment